Anxiety disorders are one of the most common mental illness, whether you are suffering from a lifelong anxiety or simply going through a stressful period different natural herbs can be a great help. Some of them are a good help calming you down, without putting you to sleep.
Passionflower shows through some studies to work as good as some medications, that are commonly prescribed to treat anxiety. By the end of some of the study period, both treatments were shown to be in the same way operational.
Passionflower is known to help easing different symptoms such as: anxiety, irritability, and depression for people who are going through withdrawal from drug addiction.
In the first place you can try to drink one cup of passionflower tea three times a day or 90mg of liquid extract a day.
A study of lavender oil compared to anti-anxiety medication has shown that both are effective against generalized anxiety. But lavender hasn’t any sedative side effects.
You can try to take around 80 mg/day of the supplement, or you can also use the lavender oil as an aromatherapy help.
The lemon balm:
Lemon balm combinated with other herbs also has some anti-anxiety powers.
I can be a great help to reduce stress and to improve calmness, even a low dose of lemon balm can help to resolve math problems quickly.
You can use lemon balm in aromatherapy up to dried lemon balm: 300 to 500 mg three times a day, you can also try with 60 drops a day, and lastly use 1/4 to 1 teaspoon of dried lemon balm for a tea four times a day.
People who take ashwagandha show some improvements with anxiety dealing, the levels of the stress hormone can be strongly reduced. And again with these natural method there is no serious side effects.
You can try the typical dosage at first wich is: 300 mg once or twice a day.
L-theanine is a water-soluble amino acid, it is found principally in green tea and black tea and it is also found as a supplement. It acts on the brain helping to reduce stress and anxiety.
A cup of tea may be calming but if you want more strong effects you can also try to take is as a supplement around 200 mg a day.
- U.S. Autism Rate Unchanged at 1 in 68 Kids: CDC March 31, 2016
- Machine Makes Prescription Drugs 'On Demand' March 31, 2016
- Diabetes Meds Vary in Safety, Effectiveness: Study March 31, 2016
- Evening Snacking May Up Breast Cancer Return Odds March 31, 2016
- Smoking During Pregnancy Seems to Alter Fetal DNA March 31, 2016
- Flu Shot Might Cut Stillbirth Risk March 31, 2016
- More Evidence This Drug Raises Bladder Cancer Risk March 31, 2016
- Vivitrol Cuts Relapse Risk in Opioid Addicts March 30, 2016
- FDA OKs Experimental Zika Test for Blood Donations March 30, 2016
- Longer-Term Antibiotics Won't Ease This March 30, 2016
- Doctors Report HIV-to-HIV Organ Transplants March 30, 2016
- FDA Eases Restrictions on Abortion Medication March 30, 2016
- Beans, Chickpeas May Help With Weight Loss March 30, 2016
- Study: Mechanism Between Zika Virus, Birth Defects March 30, 2016
- Study Asks, What Is a 'Good Death'? March 30, 2016
- Caregivers Often Sacrifice for Alzheimer's Costs March 30, 2016
- How to Find Out About Your Hospital's Performance March 30, 2016
- Could a Low-Risk Surgery Help Chronic Heartburn? March 30, 2016
- Obama Seeks to Expand Opioid Addiction Treatment March 29, 2016
- Endometriosis Linked to Heart Disease in Study March 29, 2016
- Natural herbs that are great help with anxiety dealing
- Dissolve away your daily stress by using anti anxiety herbs